I saw this question posted by 'Unvirutous Abbey' on Facebook (it's probably on Twitter as well) and it's a really good one. The responses to it were interesting, mostly very gracious, some very funny, and a lot quite thoughtful. We won't mention those that were paragraphs.
Among those I liked were along the lines of...
- That bit about loving your neighbour, I meant it.
- This book is full of truth, even if not everything is factual.
- I gave you a brain, use it.
- No animals were harmed in the writing of this story (!)
- If you read it all, and think you understood it, you didn't, start again.
- If you use anything in this book against others, you read it wrong
So, what would you add? Sensible or silly?