Having reconnected with corny Christian stuff, here's another old favourite... theological suicide but great fun!
There are three good arguments that Jesus could have been black
1) He called everyone "brother."
2) He liked Gospel.
3) He couldn't get a fair trial.
But then, there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish
1) He went into his fathers business.
2) He lived at home until he was 33.
3) He was sure his Mother was a virgin.
Then again there are 3 arquments that Jesus might have been Italian.
1)He talked with his hands.
2) He had wine with every meal.
3) He used olive oil.
There is a good chance that Jesus was a Californian
1) He never cut his hair.
2) He walked around barefoot all the time.
3) He started a new religion.
There are three equally good reasons that Jesus might have been Irish.
1) He never got married.
2) He was always telling stories.
3) He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all shows that Jesus was a woman.
1) He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2) He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who didn't get
3) Even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work to