So, it's officially two weeks into my wean-off period and time to decide whether to stick at alternate days for another week, or move down to every third day.
I've opted to stick for another week or two for a couple of reasons...
- the transition effects are now wearing off, so there is little nausea, less intense nightmares and fewer (though no less intense) flushes.
- it's Holy Week, and I don't want to risk the resurrection of the Monster in a busy and demanding season of the church year.
Overall, I am fine, liking the non-drug days better than the drug ones, and, except where justified, not irritable. So at least one more week of alternate days and then a further reduction in planned.
Watch this space!!